A Bug’s Life
With a decade of experience, I have worked agency-side, in house and as a journalist, giving me a unique all-round view of communications and copywriting.
My clients have included fast growth challengers and big brands such as Bupa, Standard Chartered, The Open University, Unilever and Dropbox.
As a journalist, I worked for everyone from the BBC to Xfm and my words and content have appeared in the Financial Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Huffington Post and Forbes, to name just a few. I’m also a report writer for the industry publication, B2B Marketing.
- LightningBug featuring in Forbes
- Winning a raft of awards for an international content campaign that created unprecedented engagement levels
- Running successful change communications during a complex merger
- Speaking at national conferences about how to respond to social media
- Being nominated for radio journalist of the year
- Reading and writing the news for a 24-hour broadcast and only falling asleep once
Connect with me on LinkedIn or @JuliaCBurns.